Apple Valley Wrestling Youth Club
Session II – Folkstyle (GRADES K-6th, 7th & 8th)
INVITATION: The Apple Valley Folkstyle Wrestling Club is for kids in grades K-8th. It will provide kids an opportunity to wrestle & compete in weekend tournaments, and wrestle other kids outside of Apple Valley. It's a great way to improve your skills, make new friends and work with high school coaches and wrestlers.
· Provide an opportunity for our wrestlers to develop and improve their wrestling skills.
· Accomplish individual & team goals through hard work, practice and the participation in individual and potential dual meet tournament competition throughout the metro area.
TIMING: Starts Monday January 7, 2019 at 6:30 PM– 8:00 PM (culminating with the Kids State Individual Championship – March 8-10, 2019), Session ends on March 31, 2019.
COST: $100.00 per session for program (2018-19 Season One/Session Two). $55.00* for a USA Wrestling card for those who do not currently have or need to update membership card (http://www.usawmembership.com). Open weekend tournaments (optional but encouraged) cost approximately $10.00 each.
SIGN UPS: - Starts Monday January 7, 2019, 6:30 – 8:00 PM, sign ups at practices.
- Practice two / three nights a week with weekend tournaments.
- Schedule will be available on the Teamsnap app or Calendar via this link: https://www.avwrestling.com/page/show/1442699-apple-valley-wrestling-calendar
HEAD COACH: Rudy James ‑ Apple Valley Head Club Coach | 3X Veteran World Silver Medalists (2016-2018) | National Champion/4X collegiate All American
PARTICIPANT PROGRAM EXPECTATIONS:
· Organized planned practices providing quality coaching in a positive atmosphere providing improvement daily. We will work hard, but have fun doing it.
· Knowledgeable high quality coaching provided for both practices & tournament events.
**Questions please call Rudy James (651)321-4621 email@example.com
Schedule available online / phone App – TEAMSNAP https://go.teamsnap.com/3863992/home